The app we are going to introduce you in this article, works without internet, better than Bluetooth, and is the fastest file transferring application. Finally, let us introduce you to the Mi Drop app. developed and offered by Xiaomi Inc and works perfectly for all Android devices. The Mi Drop app is your go-to all-in-one file transferring software, which help you share and receive files no matter their size or content. On top of that, you can even download Mi Drop for Windows, PC and Mac OS.
Mi Drop Alternatives:
More About the Files Transferring software
This application which has proven itself to be way better than Bluetooth, we guarantee, will be your forever favourite file-sharing and receiving software. Mi Drop is ad-free and promises to transfer files at a lightning-fast speed. Not only that, but it also works without any kind of network connection. To share and receive, simply connect the two devices using their device name. You can share any format of files, be it heavy or light. Furthermore, the quality of the shared files remains as same as it is when shared. Further, you can also receive files with original quality no matter their size or format.
To enhance the sharing experience, you can install the Mi Drop app on your Laptop and Computer. This way you will efficiently enjoy managing and transferring files on a bigger screen during work or school. The download guides given below will show you the process for the installation of Mi Drop. But first, let’s look at some of the app’s top features below.
- Supports all Android smartphones.
- Share files without any sort of network connection.
- Send and receive files of all formats.
- Share images, videos or documents and more.
- Receive files of the original quality.
- Transfer files at a lightning-fast speed. 200 times faster.
- Works better than Bluetooth.
- Easy and user-friendly interface. Share files with just one tap.
- Easily resume interrupted files.
- Send large files with no limitation.
- Multiple languages are available.
Process for downloading Mi Drop for Windows, PC and Mac OS
Now, we are going to discuss how we can download Mi Drop for your Windows. In this process, we require an Android Emulator to gain access to the google play store. This is because Mi Drop is an Android app which can only be installed from the emulator. Otherwise, you can also use the APK method, however, an emulator is still needed in this method.
Top Recommended Emulators 2020
Emulator Used In This Article
In this article, we will use BlueStacks Android Emulator as it is unquestionably the best in the market so far. You can easily install and run Android applications using BlueStacks. Furthermore, it has a very simple downloading process and basic requirements. Other than BlueStacks, you can also use the Alternative i.e NoxPlayer Android Emulator. The guide for this emulator is given at the very end of the blog post which is also similar to BlueStacks.
Method for Installing Mi Drop Through BlueStacks
- First, install the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Next, launch the emulator on your Windows.
- Go to the emulator’s search bar.
- Search for Mi Drop.
- The emulator will then navigate you to the google play store.
- A list of applications will appear.
- Choose Mi Drop from the list.
- Then click on install.
- Locate and launch the app. Enjoy sharing and receiving files and other content on a bigger screen.
Mi Drop APK Method for Installing the App
- Firstly, search for Mi Drop APK on the google search bar.
- A number of websites will appear.
- Choose a website and download the APK file from there.
- Go to the emulator.
- Click on ‘installed apps’.
- Then, click on installed APK.
- After that, select Mi Drop.
- Once you select it, the app will install automatically.
Mi Drop Installation Using NoxPlayer
- First, install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website.
- Now, you can both search the app on the NoxPlayer search bar or you can directly go to the google play store search bar.
- The google play store extension will be there on the emulators home page.
- After that, the Nox emulator will navigate you to the google play store.
- A list of applications will appear.
- Choose the Mi Drop app from the list and install it.
- Locate the installed application and click on the icon to launch it on your Windows.