XVR Pro is a security monitoring camera used for check and balance purposes. Download XVR Pro for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is a video monitoring application. It controls your live video streams from your CCTV cameras and video encoders. It has a live HD view of a camera, also it supports video recording or playback. Or if it detects any obnoxious activity in a live video feed, then it sends you a notification, and the best thing is, it captures or sends screenshots too. This application gets PTZ control and allows people to view their videos in both formats landscape or Portrait. Moreover, you will see your videos zoom-in and zoom-out.
XVR App on your PC is working just like it works on your Android-mobile, or you can monitor live video from your cameras on your PC system with a larger display. You can view recorded videos anytime and anywhere you want. It is very user-friendly and Neye for PC allows you to watch your live HD video through your IP cameras from your personal computers.
Useful Features of XVR Pro on PC
Here are some features that are offered in the XVR Pro:
- Motion detection.
- Notifications, quick screenshots for unusual activity.
- PTZ Controls
- View the videos in a landscape and portrait mode.
- Supports almost all range of monitoring camera models.
- XVR app for windows will be used as a Walkie-Talkie or intercom.
This app offers easy access to your home security while you are on work, watches movies, and enhance your life overall.
How to get XVR Pro for Windows free
To download the application on PC or Mac. Download and Install Android Emulators on your PC. Bluestacks is very easy to use and helpful to download apps on your PC it works simply and well.
1- First You will download Bluestacks from its real website or you can also use this above-mentioned link www.bluestacks.com. To download Bluestacks.
2- You just simply open the link and press the download button to download Bluestacks on your PC.
3- After that locate the .exe file tab and extracts files from the software.
4- Once all files are extracts. Then open the Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop by click on the created icon.
5- Open Bluestacks and it leads you to Google play store ‘Signup’ screen and asks you to log-in with your Google account.
NOTE: There is always an option to create a new account.
6- When Google play store “Signup” process is complete. Search for the required application.
7- Now open the app and install it on your device by click on the “install now” button and accept the terms and conditions of the app.
8- When the installation is successfully done, it creates the app icon on your PC desktop or it creates an app icon on the Bluestacks home page.
9- Finally, just click on the sonyliv icon and your app is ready to run on your PC.
Downloading XVR Pro for Mac through NOX
- You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks.
- Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator.
- You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”.
- Finally, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for Windows through apk file
- In case you are unable to download XVR Pro through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file.
- For that, you need to download the app for windows from “apk pure”.
- After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”.
- Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.