HTTP Injector for Windows is a highly reliable professional proxy client for smartphone users. It is an all-rounder app offering multiple advanced features to ensure and improve secure browsing. It works perfectly with Android and iOS devices. This high-quality professional virtual private network is offered by Evozi. Since the VPN is perfect for use in workplaces, it would be more reliable to enhance the VPN experience on a bigger screen. Hence, with the help of our blog post, you can download and install HTTP Injector for Windows, PC and Mac OS.
Other Applications Similar to HTTP Injector
What More Do We Know About the Proxy Client?
This VPN, as said by the developers, is mostly for professional users and highly reliable for use in workplaces or by students. It is a stable and promising proxy client which works as a universal SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/DNS Tunnel/Shadowsocks client. It not only encrypts your network connection but also provides a platform for safe and anonymous browsing by protecting your data and original identity from hackers, malware, higher authorities and other such. The best part of this app is that you are allowed to configure your own server and connect using this app to unblock geo-restricted sites, games or apps.
To sum up the incredible app features, it comes with maximum protection when using public WiFis, a super masked identity when surfing blocked or restricted sites or apps, military-grade encryption on all user online activity, safe and private browsing, no time limit and a sophisticated interface.
To download the HTTP Injector proxy client, you can use the download guides given below the features.
- Get a secure connection with SSH or Shadowsocks.tunnel.
- SSL/TLS tunnelling supported.
- Supports DNS tunnelling.
- No root needed.
- Easy-to-use and constructive interface.
- Comes with a built-in Host Checker and IP Hunter.
- Payload Generator.
- App Filter accessible.
- Performs best on Android devices.
- Comes with an ability to change buffer size.
- End-to-end user data encryption.
- Allows private browsing.
- Allows secure public network connection.
- One-tap instant connection.
- A lightweight version is also available for older devices.
- In-app products for access to advanced features are also available.
- Provider Mode available.
- The exported configuration is encrypted.
- Allows you to set a lock to protect VPN settings from other users.
- Hardware ID lock.
- Allow custom messages for customers when sharing.
Process for downloading HTTP Injector for Windows, PC and Mac OS
Now, we are going to discuss how we can download HTTP Injector for your Windows. In this process, we require an Android Emulator to gain access to the google play store. This is because HTTP Injector is an Android app which can only be installed from the emulator. Otherwise, you can also use the APK method, however, an emulator is still needed in this method.
Top Recommended Emulators 2020
Emulator Used In This Article
In this article, we will use BlueStacks Android Emulator as it is unquestionably the best in the market so far. You can easily install and run Android applications using BlueStacks. Furthermore, it has a very simple downloading process and basic requirements. Other than BlueStacks, you can also use the Alternative i.e NoxPlayer Android Emulator. The guide for this emulator is given at the very end of the blog post which is also similar to BlueStacks.
Method for Installing HTTP Injector Through BlueStacks
- First, install the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Next, launch the emulator on your Windows.
- Go to the emulator’s search bar.
- Search for HTTP Injector.
- The emulator will then navigate you to the google play store.
- A list of applications will appear.
- Choose HTTP Injector from the list.
- Then click on install.
- Locate and launch the app. Enjoy live streaming on a bigger screen.
HTTP Injector APK Method for Installing the App
- Firstly, search for HTTP Injector APK on the google search bar.
- A number of websites will appear.
- Choose a website and download the APK file from there.
- Go to the emulator.
- Click on ‘installed apps’.
- Then, click on installed APK.
- After that, select HTTP injector.
- Once you select it, the app will install automatically.
HTTP Injector Installation Using NoxPlayer
- First, install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website.
- Now, you can both search the app on the NoxPlayer search bar or you can directly go to the google play store search bar.
- The google play store extension will be there on the emulators home page.
- After that, the Nox emulator will navigate you to the google play store.
- A list of applications will appear.
- Choose the HTTP Injector app from the list and install it.
- Locate the installed application and click on the icon to launch it on your Windows.